Mid-Century Modern Mahogany End Tables - A Pair
A lovely pair of 1950s mahogany end tables with a slight Asian flair, made by the Arts & Crafts Furniture ... more A lovely pair of 1950s mahogany end tables with a slight Asian flair, made by the Arts & Crafts Furniture Co. of Grand Rapids, Michigan. The tables have been refinished in a 2-tone lacquer, with a clear finish over rich brown stain on the legs, and an opaque espresso finish on the tops. They are newly refinished and in excellent condition. Their graceful lines and understated elegance will allow these tables to mix easily with many different styles of decor. less
- 27.0ʺW × 21.0ʺD × 22.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Seattle, WA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Revolver Studio in Seattle, WA
Revolver Studio offers carefully, creatively restored 20th century furnishings & decorative items, as well as one ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations