Eero Saarinen Tulip Arm Chair
This is an early swivel tulip chair that was designed by Eero Saarinen for Knoll. We think it's from the ...
more This is an early swivel tulip chair that was designed by Eero Saarinen for Knoll. We think it's from the 1960s. It has the old Knoll tag on the bottom and a newer (1980s) red cushion. Usually these chairs get lots of chips and cracks, but this one is in excellent vintage condition with only minor marks.
The chair is 26"W x 23"D x 32"H with 18"H seat height. less
- 26.0ʺW × 23.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Eero Saarinen
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $399
- Free Local Pickup in Long Beach, CA
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 90814. 20837 does not qualify.
Xcape in Long Beach, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.