Antique Terracotta Fish Planter
This Terracotta Fish has earned its patina. Having been used as a planter in a garden in Hamptons it vigilantly ... more This Terracotta Fish has earned its patina. Having been used as a planter in a garden in Hamptons it vigilantly grew herbs from its open mouth. Now it shows its colors as a very attractive, hard won, darkened terracotta. This fish can still grow things but is also just lovely as decor indoors or out. It can stand on its side with mouth facing the horizon, or can rest back on its tail with mouth aimed at the sun. less
- 8.5ʺW × 7.5ʺD × 9.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
Artemis On Delos in New York, NY
I see amazing things everywhere. My style is eclectic -- from midcentury modern and hollywood regency ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Art Nouveau Models & Figurines
- Arts & Crafts Models & Figurines
- Belle Epoque Models & Figurines
- Boho Chic Models & Figurines
- Brown Models & Figurines
- Cottage Models & Figurines
- Folk Art Models & Figurines
- New York Models & Figurines
- Rustic Models & Figurines
- Shabby Chic Models & Figurines
- Tuscan Models & Figurines
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.