- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- Vintage Radio Broadcasting Room Reverse "Signin...
Vintage Radio Broadcasting Room Reverse "Signing Off for Today" Plaque
Rare vintage radio broadcasting room sign - "Signing Off for Today" in reverse lettering. To be viewed in mirror by producer ... more Rare vintage radio broadcasting room sign - "Signing Off for Today" in reverse lettering. To be viewed in mirror by producer, director, etc. Metal. Four corner pinholes for tacking to wall. In very good condition with overall wear. Circa 1920 to 1930s. Makes a very special one-of-a-kind gift. less
- 4.0ʺW × 0.2ʺD × 1.4ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Mendham, NJ
Story of a Lifetime in Mendham, NJ
Story of a Lifetime has been collecting, researching, and selling small antiques, decorative items, vintage ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.