Antique French Vichey Check Pillow
This pillow was made from a charming antique French Vichey check dating from the late 1700's. Popular at the time ...
more This pillow was made from a charming antique French Vichey check dating from the late 1700's. Popular at the time for bedding, this was originally a bed hanging affixed with tiny brass rings. There are some lovely little hand darns and small worn spots which the seller has interfaced for stability. These are becoming harder to find and are wonderful mixed with toiles and florals for an authentic French statement.
The pillow measures 20" x 20" and is backed in heavy Belgian linen. It has a hidden zipper and comes with the down feather pillow insert.
- 20.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 20.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Paoli, PA
Camel & Grey in Paoli, PA
Devoted to the craft and provenance of textiles (and all beautiful things!), we believe that ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.