Antique Kurdish Rug Runner - 4'9" x 9'10"
:: Allover repeating Mina Khani design with randomly alternating color fills and unique artistic merit throughout. Colors and shades include: Navy ... more :: Allover repeating Mina Khani design with randomly alternating color fills and unique artistic merit throughout. Colors and shades include: Navy blue, charcoal black, terra cotta, chestnut brown, teal, saffron yellow, mallard green, and more. Condition notes: Approximately seven or eight areas of hard tatter and/or holes to the interior of the carpet. Professionally seamed down the middle Recently professionally cleaned ready for in-home use! Many years of enjoyment to come with this hand knotted antique Persian rug runner made in Persia circa 1890's vintage. less
- 4′9″ × 9′10″ and 0.3″ thick
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Katonah, NY
Old New House in Katonah, NY
Thank you for visiting and exploring Old New House on Charish. We are Melissa + Dave ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Charcoal Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Chestnut Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Cottage Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Navy Blue Traditional Handmade Rugs
- New York Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Persian Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Saffron Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Shabby Chic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Teal Traditional Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.