Set of Black Hollywood Regency Mid Century Solid Wood Nightstands
This product is no longer available.
Freshly refinished pair of vintage Hollywood Regency mid century nightstands / bedside tables in spuerb condition. The tables feature two drawers ...
more Freshly refinished pair of vintage Hollywood Regency mid century nightstands / bedside tables in spuerb condition. The tables feature two drawers, original brass hardware handles and beautiful brass leg tips. The hardware has been cleaned and polished. It is not painted. The tables have been refinished in a pure black tone made by Benjamin Moore and sealed with a semi-gloss sheen urethane. Superior craftsmanship tables made of walnut. Professionally painted with a smooth finish. Made by Angelus Furniture. Circa 1960.
Please contact us before purchasing if you live outside our free delivery zone in Los Angeles. We deliver throughout Southern California for a small fee. We can also ship nationwide if pricing offered by Chairish is above your budget. Ask us for a quote. less
- 24.0ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Hollywood Regency
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 90066.
EHL Studio in Los Angeles, CA
Art, home decor and eclectic furniture restoration
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.