John Saladino for Baker Leather Swivel Lounge Chair
Rare John Saladino For Baker Furniture Club Swivel Chair in White Leather circa 1985 for Baker Facade
Collection. Great overall ... more Rare John Saladino For Baker Furniture Club Swivel Chair in White Leather circa 1985 for Baker Facade
Collection. Great overall vintage condition.....Minor wear to the leather on the front top of the arms that is pictured.
Other minor wear evident from age and use appropriate to age...Examine pictures for details....Very comfortable chair with a great appeal that will match an array of design styles including mid century modern and modern. less
- 33.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Baker Furniture Company
- John Saladino
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $349
- Free Local Pickup in Brook Park, OH
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 80 miles of 44142. 20837 does not qualify.
Mid Century Cleveland in Brook Park, OH
We stock unique and beautiful Mid Century Furniture, Art and Lighting to accomadate your eclectic ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Baker Furniture Company Club Chairs
- Contemporary Club Chairs
- Leather Club Chairs
- Modern Club Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- White Club Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.