Vladimir Kagan for Directional Nautilus Sofa in Blue Velvet
Vintage 1980's Vladimir Kagan for Directional Nautilus Sofa in Blue Velvet.
Great overall bones. Couch has rips in velvet on ... more Vintage 1980's Vladimir Kagan for Directional Nautilus Sofa in Blue Velvet.
Great overall bones. Couch has rips in velvet on either side of the seat and one small L shaped tear in the back. All ripped areas are pictured. Velvet also has some wear and tear from age such as staining here and there. Great candidate for new upholstery in a color of your desire. less
- 79.0ʺW × 32.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Needs Work Great bones, but will need some work
- Vladimir Kagan
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Brook Park, OH
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 100 miles of 44142.
Mid Century Cleveland in Brook Park, OH
We stock unique and beautiful Mid Century Furniture, Art and Lighting to accomadate your eclectic ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.