"Amira" Wool Beni Ourain Rug - 7′1″ × 10′3″
This hand-woven, vintage rug has a gorgeous creamy ground with decoration and pattern in a toasted walnut color. Woven by ... more This hand-woven, vintage rug has a gorgeous creamy ground with decoration and pattern in a toasted walnut color. Woven by women of the Beni Ourain tribe deep in the Atlas Mountains, we hand selected this gem in Marrakech, Morocco for its quality wool which is irresistibly fluffy under foot. The individual woven patterns are symbolic of each weaver’s life. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $389
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Rebel H. in Chicago, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.