- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- Contemporary Print of Abstract Painting Daydreams
Contemporary Print of Abstract Painting Daydreams
This product is no longer available
Daydreams is an ethereal tale about letting your mind wander away to Lalaland where you can dance among the cotton ...
Daydreams is an ethereal tale about letting your mind wander away to Lalaland where you can dance among the cotton candy clouds and float along the periwinkle painted river. Come away with me. This place is mauve-lous!
The original painting is by New American Contemporary Artist- Lee Chantel Sarver.
This listing is for an embellished canvas print only. Embellished meaning the gold in the painting has been painted over with gold paint to add a realistic touch to the artwork, making it appear more like the original. Artist has signed this print on the lower front corner with original signature.
The print is not mounted or stretched on any stretcher-bars/frame. Collector will need to take item to a frame shop for stretching or mounting (can be a simple project for the DIY-er). The print is on fade-proof canvas with a 2 inch white border for stretching onto wooden stretcher bars for a 1.5 inch deep Gallery Wrap edge or can be cut and mounted as a simpler solution. Ships rolled safely and securely in a study tube.
About the Artist: Lee Chantel Sarver is a new emerging Hispanic artist with Scottish ancestry. She's an abstract artist from South Texas. What’s unorthodox about the work is that the techniques, colors, and styles of each piece vary on purpose. It is not her goal to nurture a signature style, but rather to create art that is inconsistent, like life. Each piece is a spontaneous stand-alone event that defies the idea that an artist must develop a specific style. This purpose reinforces the notion that the work is not about the artist but about the art itself.
- 30.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Abstract Artist Lee Chantel Sarver Art in Pharr, TX
Lee Chantel Sarver is a new emerging Hispanic artist with Scottish ancestry from South Texas ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.