Frederik Sieck for Fritz Hansen Chairs - Set of 4
Gorgeous dining chairs designed by Frederick Sieck in 1962 for Fritz Hansen. The round chair, also known as Model 3200 ...
more Gorgeous dining chairs designed by Frederick Sieck in 1962 for Fritz Hansen. The round chair, also known as Model 3200, has a classic outward curving toprail. Chrome plated steel, teak bentwood back rest/arms and black vinyl upholstery. Original silver foil "Fritz Hansen - Denmark" label on three of the four chairs; fabric "Do Not Remove This Tag" label on two. Based on the "0363" code on the labels, these chairs were probably made in March 1963 in Denmark.
Minimal, simple and austere design. The chair appears fragile yet has a very solid construction, which is expected as Fritz Hansen always delivers high-quality craftsmanship.
Condition: Original black high quality vinyl upholstery. One chair has a slight indent in the vinyl where someone might have left a heavy object for a long time - noticeable when seeing light reflecting off of the vinyl, but stated for clarity. The teak backs have a few minor dings, the largest one is pointed out in the pictures. In great condition for 54 year old chairs! less
- 22.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Space Age
- Fritz Hansen
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $329
- Free Local Pickup in Evanston, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Green Home Chicago in Evanston, IL
GREEN HOME CHICAGO is the Midwest’s preeminent destination for uncommonly beautiful, eco-friendly interior design ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.