Frederik Sieck for Fritz Hansen Chairs - Set of 4
Gorgeous dining chairs designed by Frederick Sieck in 1962 for Fritz Hansen. The round chair, also known as Model 3200 ...
more Gorgeous dining chairs designed by Frederick Sieck in 1962 for Fritz Hansen. The round chair, also known as Model 3200, has a classic outward curving toprail. Chrome plated steel, teak bentwood back rest/arms and black vinyl upholstery. Original silver foil "Fritz Hansen - Denmark" label on three of the four chairs; fabric "Do Not Remove This Tag" label on two. Based on the "0363" code on the labels, these chairs were probably made in March 1963 in Denmark.
Minimal, simple and austere design. The chair appears fragile yet has a very solid construction, which is expected as Fritz Hansen always delivers high-quality craftsmanship.
Condition: Original black high quality vinyl upholstery. One chair has a slight indent in the vinyl where someone might have left a heavy object for a long time - noticeable when seeing light reflecting off of the vinyl, but stated for clarity. The teak backs have a few minor dings, the largest one is pointed out in the pictures. In great condition for 54 year old chairs! less
- 22.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Fritz Hansen
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $399
- Free Local Pickup in Evanston, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Green Home Chicago in Evanston, IL
GREEN HOME CHICAGO is the Midwest’s preeminent destination for uncommonly beautiful, eco-friendly interior design ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.