- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Antique French Louis XVI Ebonized Mahogany & Ma...
Antique French Louis XVI Ebonized Mahogany & Marble Commode
Absolutely breathtaking antique French Louis XVI style 3 over 3 commode retaining it's original dark marble top. The black ebonized ... moreAbsolutely breathtaking antique French Louis XVI style 3 over 3 commode retaining it's original dark marble top. The black ebonized mahogany finish is deep and rich, providing an elegant contrast to it's polished original brass trim. Storage abounds in this fine commode making it perfect for use in a bedroom storing linens and clothes, in the living parlor keeping necessities close at hand but out of sight, or in the entry foyer as a console by hanging a marvelous mirror up top. This dynamite commode will take your breath away with it's stunning good looks and perfect proportions. With all this being said, let's get to the nitty-gritty. Most all our pieces have undergone some sort of restoration, whether its received a fresh coat of beeswax or a masterpiece that has taken weeks to complete. My talented craftsmen keep one thing in mind, that no matter what the piece is, big and tall or small and mighty--they are here to preserve these furnishings for many future generations delight. This commode, as jaw dropping as it is, went through a painstaking process, making the case strong, tight and sturdy was first priority, without a stable foundation, you haven't anything. We then took each and every drawer, made sure they were square and snug, though easily maneuvered before checking, cleaning and oiling the locks--Thus offering you not only a jewel for your home but, an eye catching antique that should function as new and trouble free for many moons to come.. less
- 57.5ʺW × 25.5ʺD × 42.25ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Louis XVI
- Condition Notes
- GOOD GOOD less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Antiques on Old Plank Road in Chicago, IL
- Super Seller 2018
What began innocently enough as a young boy riding around upstate New York with his ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- 12-Drawer Dressers
- 2-Drawer Dressers
- 3-Drawer Dressers
- 4-Drawer Dressers
- 5-Drawer Dressers
- 6-Drawer Dressers
- 7-Drawer Dressers
- 8-Drawer Dressers
- 9-Drawer Dressers
- Antique Dressers
- Antique Dressers with Mirrors
- Baby Dressers
- Bamboo Dressers
- Bedroom Dressers
- Black Commodes
- Cherry Dressers
- Distressed Dressers
- Double Dressers
- Dressers with Mirrors
- French Dressers
- Gold Commodes
- Gray Commodes
- Large Dressers
- Long Dressers
- Louis XVI Commodes
- Mahogany Commodes
- Mahogany Dressers
- Maple Dressers
- Media Dressers
- Narrow Dressers
- Nursery Dressers
- Painted Dressers
- Pine Dressers
- Reclaimed Wood Dressers
- Small Dressers
- Tall Dressers
- Traditional Commodes
- Triple Dressers
- Vanity Dressers
- Vintage Dressers
- Walnut Dressers
- Wicker Dressers
- Wood Commodes
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.