Vintage Italian Les Toiles Du Soleil Upholstered "Wicker Works" Bench
This product is no longer available.
Classic design elements give this "Wicker Works" bench all the character and charm one could ever want. Use this beauty ... more Classic design elements give this "Wicker Works" bench all the character and charm one could ever want. Use this beauty in the bedroom at the end of the bed, in the family room as a cool ottoman or daybed, or just for catching a few rays out by the pool. No need to reupholster, as it would easily fit right in with most any decor with it's stunning vintage French pastel striped fabric. This bench is a winner no matter how you look at it. The Wicker Works, founded in 1972 by Peter Rocchia, began with a single wicker chair design. Today, The Wicker Works has evolved into a multi-line company which includes collections of wicker, rattan, iron, teak, carved wood, rope, woven hemp and an incomparable Italian glass lamp collection. Although The Wicker Works offers many different collections it has remained a small, select, family-run company emphasizing original design, hand-craftsmanship and the use of natural materials. less
- 66.5ʺW × 25.75ʺD × 18.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- GOOD GOOD less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Antiques on Old Plank Road in Chicago, IL
What began innocently enough as a young boy riding around upstate New York with his ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Bed Benches
- Bedroom Benches
- Benches with Backs
- Black Benches
- Brown Benches
- Chicago Benches
- Church Benches
- Contemporary Benches
- Deck Benches
- Dining Benches
- Entry Benches
- Garden Benches
- Gray Benches
- Green Benches
- Hallway Benches
- Indoor Benches
- Italian Benches
- Kitchen Benches
- Log Benches
- Mediterranean Benches
- Outdoor Benches
- Patio Benches
- Pew Benches
- Piano Benches
- Purple Benches
- Stone Benches
- Storage Benches
- Storage Benches with Drawers
- Tufted Benches
- Upholstered Benches
- Vanity Benches
- Wicker Benches
- Window Benches
- Wood Benches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.