Vintage Italian Les Toiles Du Soleil Upholstered "Wicker Works" Bench
Classic design elements give this "Wicker Works" bench all the character and charm one could ever want. Use this beauty ... more Classic design elements give this "Wicker Works" bench all the character and charm one could ever want. Use this beauty in the bedroom at the end of the bed, in the family room as a cool ottoman or daybed, or just for catching a few rays out by the pool. No need to reupholster, as it would easily fit right in with most any decor with it's stunning vintage French pastel striped fabric. This bench is a winner no matter how you look at it. The Wicker Works, founded in 1972 by Peter Rocchia, began with a single wicker chair design. Today, The Wicker Works has evolved into a multi-line company which includes collections of wicker, rattan, iron, teak, carved wood, rope, woven hemp and an incomparable Italian glass lamp collection. Although The Wicker Works offers many different collections it has remained a small, select, family-run company emphasizing original design, hand-craftsmanship and the use of natural materials. less
- 66.5ʺW × 25.75ʺD × 18.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $379
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Antiques on Old Plank Road in Chicago, IL
What began innocently enough as a young boy riding around upstate New York with his ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.