Antique Arts & Crafts Mission Tiger Oak Reclining Morris Rocking Chair
This product is no longer available.
We've obtained many Morris Chairs in the past, and this is one of the most unique chairs yet!
This Antique ... moreWe've obtained many Morris Chairs in the past, and this is one of the most unique chairs yet!
This Antique Morris Reclining Rocking Chair would look outstanding in almost any room of your estate!
This chair is completely hand crafted of solid oak which displays a drastic tiger oak grain throughout.
Many Morris Chairs available for sale today almost never include the original back height brackets and level bar - This one does! The hardware and level bar are solid brass and have a nice amount of aged patina.
Beneath the chair has all the original rocking mechanisms, which consists of the oak legs and powerful carved claw feet and springs which connect to the underside of the chair. This allows the chair to rock back and forth, it rocks smoother than ever!
I will be including the 2 piece cushions in the sale with the chair. These cushions are as/is with smaller tears and wear. Cushions are heavy and include the original inner. At some point in this chairs life, its cushions were reupholstered with the red and gold velvet that you see on the chair now.
Origin: United States
Age: 1910-1920 less
- 29ʺW × 23ʺD × 46ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Scranton Antiques in Moscow, PA
Scranton Antiques is located in the North Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We specialize in fine ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- Antique Rocking Chairs
- Arts & Crafts Rocking Chairs
- Brass Rocking Chairs
- Brown Rocking Chairs
- Gold Rocking Chairs
- Metal Rocking Chairs
- Mission Rocking Chairs
- Nursery Rocking Chairs
- Oak Rocking Chairs
- Old Rocking Chairs
- Outdoor Rocking Chairs
- Patio Rocking Chairs
- Porch Rocking Chairs
- Red Rocking Chairs
- Swivel Rocking Chairs
- Traditional Rocking Chairs
- Upholstered Rocking Chairs
- Wood Rocking Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.