Antique Arts & Crafts Mission Tiger Oak Buffet Server Stickly Roycraft Era
The true iconic look of Arts & Crafts / Mission Furniture is like no other!
This Antique Arts & Crafts Mission ... moreThe true iconic look of Arts & Crafts / Mission Furniture is like no other!
This Antique Arts & Crafts Mission Oak Server is a powerful piece - The perfect addition for any collector of early American Arts & Crafts furniture.
This piece was hand crafted of solid oak which displays a stunning tiger oak grain throughout. Seeing a strong tiger oak grain on Mission / Arts & Crafts pieces is a personal favorite of mine.
This is an extremely sturdy piece and is not light weight by any means. This would make a great buffet/server or dry bar.
Server offers storage at its best! Starting with the enormous extra large bottom horizontal drawer which is followed by 2 middle stacked drawers and a square storage door on each side of the piece. Not only is there a lot of storage room inside of the piece; The surface area is tremendous.
Each drawer is embellished with styled "pyramid" wood drawer pulls. This style of wood pulls was very popular amongst Stickly and Quaint Furniture pieces.
This particular piece was obtained out of an historical estate in upstate New York which included Roycroft and Quaint Furniture pieces that we also picked.
At one time, this piece did have a back splash which is no longer with the piece. With that said, there aren't any dowel holes or areas of wear on the top where a back splash would go. The only thing that can be noticed in the photos we've uploaded is the notched out back for the back splash to rest.
As this is an antique piece, it does have expected wear. Wear can include scratches, minor chips and blems. A notable flaw on this piece is the paint spots. We believe this piece was used in a "home work space" area where paint could have gotten onto the piece. We've uploaded many high resolution photos to get the best possible look at this piece.
Origin: United States
Dimensions: 54 wide x 33 tall x 23 deep less
- 54ʺW × 23ʺD × 33ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Scranton Antiques in Moscow, PA
Scranton Antiques is located in the North Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We specialize in fine ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- Antique Credenzas
- Arts & Crafts Credenzas & Sideboards
- Bar Credenzas
- Brass Credenzas & Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas & Sideboards
- Credenzas with Hutches
- Entertainment Credenzas
- File Credenzas
- Floating Credenzas
- Kitchen Credenzas
- Low Credenzas
- Media Credenzas
- Metal Credenzas & Sideboards
- Mission Credenzas & Sideboards
- Oak Credenzas & Sideboards
- Office Credenzas
- Small Credenzas
- Storage Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- Traditional Credenzas & Sideboards
- Wine Credenzas
- Wood Credenzas & Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.