1867 Silver Plated Serving Tray With Engraving
Exceptionally heavy (11lbs.) large quadruple silver plated over copper serving tray with a patent date of 1867. It has marks ... more Exceptionally heavy (11lbs.) large quadruple silver plated over copper serving tray with a patent date of 1867. It has marks from the William Cox Silver Co. and what are presumably initials of the engraver - TK. The tray was purchased from a lady who had inherited the item from her grandmother whose family had long been in San Francisco. The engravings appear to be either palm or olive tree inspired designs. The tray shows it's age with two minor dents and lots of light scratches and silver loss. less
- 19.0ʺW × 31.0ʺD × 1.5ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Phoenix, AZ
- $30 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 85020. 20837 does not qualify.
Myer R. in Phoenix, AZ
Mid Century lighting and other furnishings spanning Art Deco to contemporary. 35 years experience in ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.