Shanxi Blue Table
A blue lacquered Ming table with an open fretwork apron and horse hoof feet. It would be perfect for a ... more A blue lacquered Ming table with an open fretwork apron and horse hoof feet. It would be perfect for a coffee table in a small space or as a side table in a larger one. It was made in Shanxi, China in the 1890s and is in good vintage condition with the loveliest distressed blue paint. less
- 23.75ʺW × 23.75ʺD × 20.13ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Asian Antique
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Tansu Design in San Francisco, CA
Inja Yang travels throughout Asia sourcing antiques for her 30-year-old business,Tansu Design. Her inventory ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations