Belgium Boch Noix Hand Painted Place Settings - 44 Pieces
This product is no longer available.
Beautiful complete set of 8 Boch Noix hand painted place settings and serving pieces.
The retro brown and dark green ... more Beautiful complete set of 8 Boch Noix hand painted place settings and serving pieces.
The retro brown and dark green floral "Noix" pattern was produced in La Louviere Belgium in 1966 for Boch 125th anniversary.
They produced other patterns in similar colors around the same time that coordinate well with this pattern.
8 Dinner Plates
8 Dessert Plates
8 Coffee Cups
8 Coffee Cup Plates
1 Platter 12"
1 Bowl 8"
1 Sugar Bowl/Lid
Please note that there are small chips on (3) of the dessert plates, (1) of the coffee cup plates and (1) dinner plate has been repaired at the edge - all shown in pictures. less
- 12.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Annapolis, MD
Mod and Ozzie in Annapolis, MD
Funky MCM and Danish Modern home furnishings and great stuff.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.