Antique Mission Oak 4 Drawer Office Library File Cabinet
An exceptional piece for any estate's library, study or office.
These Antique Oak 4 Drawer File Cabinets are highly sought ... moreAn exceptional piece for any estate's library, study or office.
These Antique Oak 4 Drawer File Cabinets are highly sought after because of the powerful and sophisticated look it adds to an office or library setting.
This particular File Cabinet offers 4 spacious file drawers; each drawer opens smoothly and closes soft without any tug or stress. Inside of the drawers includes an adjustable back stop to prevent any stored files from falling back.
Each file drawer is embellished with styled aged brass drawer pulls, catalog card frame and locks. One lock has been removed from the bottom drawer. The key is not available for this piece, although all drawers remain unlocked.
This File Cabinet has a drastic tiger oak grain throughout; The grain really compliments the aged brass nicely.
This piece is unsigned and unmarked by a manufacture, although it is marked "16416" on a brass plate above the top drawer.
Overall, this piece is in really great shape and the finish shines great. It does appear this piece was professionally refinished at some point in the pieces life.
As this is in antique piece with over 100 years of age, it does show expected wear. Wear can include scratches, blems and minor chips. Please review our high resolution photo gallery to get the best possible look at this piece.
Origin: United States
Dimensions: 52 tall x 16.5 wide x 27 deep (each drawer inside section is 12 wide x 11 tall) less
- 16.5ʺW × 27ʺD × 52ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Scranton Antiques in Moscow, PA
Scranton Antiques is located in the North Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We specialize in fine ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.