Modern Ello Inspired Art Deco Modern Lacquer Credenza
Contemporary monumental lacquered finish credenza. Perhaps early 1990's or late 1980s. Glossy white pearlescent color with modern
art deco lines ... more Contemporary monumental lacquered finish credenza. Perhaps early 1990's or late 1980s. Glossy white pearlescent color with modern
art deco lines make this piece one of a kind. Stands on an angled pedestal base. Four doors with invisible spring closures reveal shelves and one center drawer. Excellent vintage condition with minor abrasions. No makers mark.
As always, all reasonable offers will be considered. less
- 79.5ʺW × 21.5ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Ello Furniture
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $399
- Free Local Pickup in Jacksonville, FL
- $250 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 1000 miles of 32225. 20837 qualifies for Local Delivery.
Marjorie and Marjorie in Jacksonville, FL
Marjorie and Marjorie is vintage furniture and home decor from Hollywood Regency to Mid-Century Modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.