Vintage Maison Jansen Side Chairs -A Pair
Vintage; Origina Maison Jansen side or accent chairs, of mahogany, dried kiln wood frame structures with flared legs. One is ... moreVintage; Origina Maison Jansen side or accent chairs, of mahogany, dried kiln wood frame structures with flared legs. One is from an Upstate, NY Dealer's Estate, while the other is from a Palm Beach Estate, found, in as is condition. We leave these up to, and for customer's own desirable refinish capabilities and reupholstery. As one can see; there is an ebony and warm cherry finish applied, separately to these mahogany frames, with gilt gold linear overlay design accents, hand applied to finish, from the apron front and side details to the curved front legs, as well as within the front leg fluted details, offset with corner round brass medallion details to the front corner frames. Brass easily enhances upon polishing. As far as the upholstery, one could either use a double self welted detail to perimeter or a nailhead treatment, as shown in each chair. The chairs are button tufted channel seating, as well as butting tufted detail to curved seat back. One can envision these chairs in an ebony finish with mohair or velvet textile in an sophisticated color palette, to enhance, and retain the understated quality of these chairs. Perfect for any interior inclusion; hallway, entree foyer, landing, family room, den, living area, dining room offsetting a server, office, or almost any room setting. The velvet mohair textile on one of the chairs was a ruby red, but the sun and years has faded it. Exquisitely crafted chairs from one of the quintessential furniture maker's of Europe. The chairs date between 1920's-early 50's . Underside of chairs also helps to date, as images indicate. Seat depth, 15.25"D. Seat height, 18.75"H. less
- 20.25ʺW × 22.5ʺD × 33.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
- Maison Jansen
- Maison Jansen
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 18.75 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 15.25 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
67570 does not qualify.
Penned-Auras-Scene in West Palm Beach,, FL
- Super Seller 2019
We offer with a designers, discerning, eclectic sensibilities, and a collector's eye. We source ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 22Ask the Seller / View All
- Wood Side Chairs
- French Side Chairs
- English Traditional Side Chairs
- Mahogany Side Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Side Chairs
- Black Side Chairs
- Shabby Chic Side Chairs
- Metal Side Chairs
- Red Side Chairs
- Gold Side Chairs
- Ruby Red Side Chairs
- Brown Side Chairs
- Traditional Side Chairs
- Brass Side Chairs
- New and Custom Side Chairs
- Raspberry Red Side Chairs
- Side Chairs in West Palm
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.