Moroccan Leather Pouf Footstool Rose Petal Pink
This product is no longer available.
Professionally stuffed and ready to use out of the box
100% handcrafted and hand dyed leather; hand stitched cactus silk ... moreProfessionally stuffed and ready to use out of the box
100% handcrafted and hand dyed leather; hand stitched cactus silk embroidery star design
20 inch diameter; 13 inch height available in bright or pale pink, red, black, brown, gold, silver, white
Quality zipper located on bottom out of sight allows for stuffing, unstuffing and re-stuffing as wanted
Lusted after by many in-the-know design fans, poufs are created from leather made in 1000 year-old Fez tanneries by craftsmen using techniques that have been honed since medieval times. Considered some of the most labor intensive artisanal work, tannery apprenticeships are handed down in families from father to son. Our collection of hand stitched, stuffed and embroidered leather stools originated in workshops located in the medinas of Marrakech and Fez el Bali, one of the oldest continuously working artisan centers. Poufs are high quality versatile home accents with many functions. For example: Impromptu extra seating that can be kept under a coffee table until needed; Stylish and colorful way to 'put up your feet' and relax, and Multi-functional as a side table. less
- 20ʺW × 20ʺD × 13ʺH
- Condition Notes
Moroccophile + Souk in Brooklyn, NY
Moroccan Decorative Arts Meet Kasbah Chic Luxe: Moroccophile is a team of authentic Moroccan design ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Bench Ottomans
- Boho Chic Ottomans & Footstools
- Cocktail Ottomans
- Coffee Table Ottomans
- Cowhide Ottomans
- Cube Ottomans
- Fur Ottomans
- Islamic Ottomans & Footstools
- Large Ottomans
- Leather Ottomans & Footstools
- Mid-Century Modern Ottomans & Footstools
- Moroccan Ottomans & Footstools
- New York Ottomans & Footstools
- Ottomans with Trays
- Outdoor Ottomans
- Oversized Ottomans
- Pink Ottomans & Footstools
- Pouf Ottomans
- Primitive Ottomans & Footstools
- Rolling Ottomans
- Round Leather Ottomans
- Round Ottomans
- Round Tufted Ottomans
- Small Ottomans
- Square Ottomans
- Storage Ottomans
- Swedish Modern Ottomans & Footstools
- Table Ottomans
- Tribal Ottomans & Footstools
- Tufted Leather Ottomans
- Tufted Ottomans
- Upholstered Ottomans
- Velvet Ottomans
- Zebra Ottomans
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.