Baker Furniture Dining Chairs - Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
Good design lies at the heart of fine furniture. For Baker, that means a great collection assembled from more periods ...
moreGood design lies at the heart of fine furniture. For Baker, that means a great collection assembled from more periods, styles, and international influences than any other maker.
Baker's process of creating beautiful, enduring furniture and accessories focuses on four main components: design, materials, craftsmanship and finish. For our customers, they combine to create a sense of integrity and the promise of things chosen well rather than often.
This piece is a set of 4 Milling Road Dining Chairs. All chairs are in excellent condition. They come with stylish white cushions over the seats. The chairs are made out of solid mahogany and have woven cane seats. All of the cane is in perfect condition. These chairs are stylish and comfortable!
38in tall; 21in wide; & 23in deep. less
- 21ʺW × 23ʺD × 38ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Nigel Kinborough Fine Antiques & Furnishings in Raleigh, NC
Purveyor of all things antique, art, and home furnishings.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Baker Furniture Company Dining Chairs
- Brown Dining Chairs
- Chippendale Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Dining Chairs
- Mahogany Dining Chairs
- Raleigh Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Traditional Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.