Handmade Mohair Throw by Avoca Handweavers
This product is no longer available.
The colors in this blanket are vibrant and pretty. They can bring a pop of color to any room with ... more The colors in this blanket are vibrant and pretty. They can bring a pop of color to any room with the classic celtic patterns to boot. This handmade throw is designed from a luxurious soft 30% wool and 70% Mohair blend fabric. It is a very durable blend of Mohair and Wool and will give years of use. It was made in Dublin, Ireland by Avoca Handweavers and is in excellent condition. The Avoca family of products have a reputation for resilience, durabilty and most of all great beauty. This item is very versatile and could be used merely as a throw or a colorful bed cover or as an addition to the wardrobe in shawl or wrap fashion. Just let your imagination go! less
- 48.0ʺW × 65.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $24
- Free Local Pickup in Atlanta, GA
Bluff St Market in Atlanta, GA
We started in the auction business but have since expanded to conduct movie and TV ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.