Chapman 1980s Art Deco Revival Black Ceramic Lamp
This product is no longer available.
Offered for consideration a is a high quality 1980s art deco inspired table lamp by the famed luxury lamp company ...
more Offered for consideration a is a high quality 1980s art deco inspired table lamp by the famed luxury lamp company, Chapman. The lamp features matte glazed ceramic with solid brass fittings.
very good vintage condition. The only detail of note is some spotting to the brass finish of the base and top pieces. There are no cracks or chips in the ceramic. Though similar to the original, the shade is not original to the lamp. It is vintage black paper Robert abbey shade.
double cluster socket assembly
rotary switch located on the cord
wired and working condition
60 watt max per bulb
31" to the finial;
19.5 to top of the lamp body;
7.75" x 7.75" at base;
6" top diameter x 19" bottom diameter x 11" slant height (shade). less
- 19ʺW × 19ʺD × 31ʺL
- Chapman Manufacturing Company
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $49
- Free Local Pickup in windsor heights, IA
DSM Lamp Works in windsor heights, IA
An eclectic selection of high quality collectible lighting and vintage home accessories in a multitude ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.