1978 Vintage Lane Danish Modern Style Mid Century Walnut Pedestal Swivel Bar
This product is no longer available.
Very unusual and hard to find walnut swivel bar by Lane Furniture, circa 1978. This too cool bar measures 21" ...
moreVery unusual and hard to find walnut swivel bar by Lane Furniture, circa 1978. This too cool bar measures 21" x 21" x 27 1/2" tall. The bar rest on a polished chrome pedestal base. Two bar hinged sides open to reveal the interior storage area and a drop-in holder for glasses and bottles. With both sides open the top section of the bar measures 42" x 21".
This pedestal swivel bar is what the Danish Modern and American Mid Century era is all about; STYLE. Not only is this a bar, but when no in use it could be used as an end or lamp table, even a night stand. Use in the dinning room as a server, in your office for a major statement.
Very good vintage condition. Light finish wear from use and age, nothing major, just what one would expect from 40 years of use. Free pick up in the Savannah, Georgia area. I may blanket wrap ship to certain east coast areas for $250.00 including NYC and the Asheville, NC area . I will not sell privately once posted. Jim Mathis on instagram and FB. less
- 21ʺW × 21ʺD × 28ʺH
- Danish Modern
- Lane Furniture
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Jim Mathis, Mathis Antiques in rincon, GA
I have over 25 years as an antique dealer in Savannah, Georgia & Asheville, North Carolina ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Brown Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- Danish Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Globe Bar Carts
- Lane Furniture Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Large Bar Carts
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Round Bar Carts
- Savannah Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Small Bar Carts
- Vintage Bar Carts
- Wood Bar Carts & Dry Bars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.