- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- 2006 Design Exhibition Poster, "Attenzione, Des...
2006 Design Exhibition Poster, "Attenzione, Design", Il Modo Italiano (Striped Chair)
In 2006, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts presented an exhibition entitled "Il Modo Italiano: Italian Design and Avant-Garde in ...
more In 2006, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts presented an exhibition entitled "Il Modo Italiano: Italian Design and Avant-Garde in the 20th Century." Produced in co-operation with the Royal Ontario Museum and the Museo d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea di Trento e Rovereto, this exhibition explored the relationship between artistic experimentation and innovative Italian design. The exhibition featured 380 works from the period between 1890 and 2000, including furniture, glass, textiles, ceramics as well as painting, sculpture, photography and architectural drawings.
This striking exhibition poster in very good condition and is ready to be framed! less
- 23.75ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 25.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
L'Affichiste in Stowe, VT
Karen Etingin opened her Montreal gallery, L'Affichiste, ten years ago after deciding to turn ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.