Louis XV Glass Top Coffee Table
This product is no longer available.
A stately P.E. Guerin Louis XV coffee table. Thick oval shaped scalloped glass on four gilt carved acanthus leaf ...
more A stately P.E. Guerin Louis XV coffee table. Thick oval shaped scalloped glass on four gilt carved acanthus leaf detailed cabriole legs, stamped "P.E. Guerin Inc, New York" at the bottom. Beautiful condition.
P.E. Guerin is the oldest decorative hardware firm in the United States, and the only metal foundry in New York City. The company was started in 1857 by French immigrant Pierre Emmanuel Guerin and has been at its current location on Jane Street in Greenwich Village since 1892. less
- 48.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 15.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- P.E. Guerin
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Racine, WI
- $110 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 53402.
Dorsey Antiques in Racine, WI
Dorsey Antiques is an online boutique specializing in thoughtfully curated fine furniture, art, antiques and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.