Borsani P40 Lounge Chair
An Italian P40 articulated lounger, designed by Osvaldo Borsani for TECNO in the 1950s. This is an original earlier version ... more An Italian P40 articulated lounger, designed by Osvaldo Borsani for TECNO in the 1950s. This is an original earlier version (probably made in the first couple years) with solid back and with the “two hole” attachment panel screws and other differences. It features a fully reclining back, seat, rubber armrests and more. It adjusts to many positions I’m told “486.” It can go almost flat or to a position you really wouldn't want to be in (but to each their own!) and many in between. The upholstery is not original but it is older but should be replaced and I’m leaving that up to the purchaser of this beauty. Signed multiple times (in 5 or 6 places). C.1954 Italy - 27.5ʺW × 48.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH less
- 28.0ʺW × 48.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Altadena, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Space84 Antiques & 20th. Century Design in Altadena, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.