1954 Henri Matisse Decoration Fruits Original Lithograph
Henri Matisse's "Decoration - Fruits" from 1954. This is an original lithograph after a gouache decoupee. It is signed in stone ... more Henri Matisse's "Decoration - Fruits" from 1954. This is an original lithograph after a gouache decoupee. It is signed in stone. This vibrant and authentic lithograph is a great piece for a gallery wall or on its own. Beautiful color quality, rich thick wove paper. The lithographs after Matisse's late paper cutouts were made under the direct supervision of Matisse in collaboration with the master lithographer Fernand Mourlot, printed by Mourlot Frères on wove paper and published by Tériade for Éditions Verve. This print comes from the edition published in a special 1958 double issue of the French Art review of Verve, devoted to the last works of Matisse, 1950-1954. less
- 31.5ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Baiyina in Los Angeles, CA
LA based interior designer & vintage collector features bespoke finds that mix Parisienne inspired aesthetic with ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.