'60's Fat Lava-Inspired Chalkware Table Lamp & Custom Shade
Wow! This is no ordinary lamp--it's a bold & exciting statement piece that will add a pop of vivid color ...
moreWow! This is no ordinary lamp--it's a bold & exciting statement piece that will add a pop of vivid color to your design scheme!
With the look of 1960's West German pottery, in tones of red, orange , grey & black, it is uniquely compelling and dramatic. First, the surface texture of the lamp base is amazing, combining smooth & rough, glossy & matte. And the color--Gosh! The bright orange and red tones, so indicative of Fat Lava, are a treat for the eyes.
The lamp is topped with an absolutely stunning cone shade--a "1960's Mod" take on a Baroque floral motif in various shades of red, orange, burgundy & coral on a black background. This is a brand new shade, custom made for this lamp, using vintage materials. It is extremely sturdy and will last for many years.
In addition to the custom-made shade, this vintage lamp has been fully refurbished from head to toe. It has been cleaned, polished and completely re-wired. All you need to do is add a bulb, plug it in and switch it on. it is ready to provide you with decades of solid service.
Dimensions are as follows...
Overall height: 31"
Lamp body: 13"h x 12"w"
Shade: 10" btm. dia. x 18.5" tall
Cord: 78" less
- 12ʺW × 12ʺD × 31ʺL
- Mid-Century Modern
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Sefton's Locker in Freeport, NY
Unique Antique and Vintage Lighting
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Table Lamps
- Bedside Table Lamps
- Black Table Lamps
- Burnt Orange Table Lamps
- Coastal Table Lamps
- Farmhouse Table Lamps
- Globe Table Lamps
- Gray Table Lamps
- Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps
- New York Table Lamps
- Orange Table Lamps
- Plaster Table Lamps
- Red Table Lamps
- Sculpture Materials Table Lamps
- Small Table Lamps
- Stained Glass Table Lamps
- Swing Arm Table Lamps
- Tall Table Lamps
- Tiffany Table Lamps
- Torchiere Table Lamps
- Tripod Table Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.