9-Spice Stainless Steel Masala Dabba Spice Box
The masala dabba is a traditional spice box used in every Indian kitchen. Packed with only the most often used ...
more The masala dabba is a traditional spice box used in every Indian kitchen. Packed with only the most often used spices for each household, and varying based on regions of India, this common item holds more than just seeds and powders. Always within arm’s reach while cooking, the Indian spice box has a long and rich history in Indian culture and within individual families. Mothers pass on their masala dabba, acquired from their mother or mother-in-law, to newly married daughters. Cherished boxes made of wood, silver, copper, or steel are marked by years of use.
Did you know that Indian spices -- especially turmeric, ginger, garlic and chili peppers -- have potent inflammation-reducing abilities? By including more Indian spices in your cooking, you can access their powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity. Such spices can have clinical benefits in conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease.
3 1/4" Height
Stainless steel with a clear lid
Made for Ecollectics by King International in New Delhi, India less
- 9.0ʺW × 9.0ʺD × 3.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Birmingham, AL
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 35206. 20837 does not qualify.
Cathleen C. in Birmingham, AL
Ecollectics curates and sells an exclusive collection of artisanal home goods. Check out our hand-carved ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.