Dansk Wenge & Teak Tray & Cheese Board
Absolutely Beautiful Dansk Dark Wenge Wood Tray & Cheese Board from the "Rare Woods" Collection, this piece was designed by ...
moreAbsolutely Beautiful Dansk Dark Wenge Wood Tray & Cheese Board from the "Rare Woods" Collection, this piece was designed by Jens Quistgaard for Dansk in the 1960s. You will see a mark on the edge "Dansk Design Denmark JHQ".
This is in excellent condition - near mint with minor signs of wear consistent with age, purpose and use. This is an early Dansk piece made in Denmark, the quality, feel of the board and the smooth finish is simply superb. A rare and perfect find for your Mid Century Modern style decor. One of Quistgaard 's excellent designs , this is a totally Mid Century Modern tray or cheese board, made of exotic naturally very dark Wenge Wood, with organic variations in the dense wood grain.
An unusual Dansk two sided board, made of Wenge , one side has a teak end grain butcher block center, a perfect cheese board. The other side is all Wenge, and almost flat with a graceful and subtle concave surface, a minimalist curved edge to hold food. One of the few Dansk boards with a mark on the narrow edge. The light spots in pictures are from photo lighting, the finish is even toned in color. Minimal signs of use, a couple of modest hard to see cut marks, and one mini nano flake on edge. less
- 15.75ʺW × 15.75ʺD × 1.25ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Jens Quistgaard
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
DonkeyJack in Amherst, NY
This is the shop for the odd and the beautiful, the fabulous and the WOW ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.