Antique Remington Spanish Typewriter
The Remington Junior was made from 1933 to 1940. This is the hard to find Spanish keyboard version making it ... more The Remington Junior was made from 1933 to 1940. This is the hard to find Spanish keyboard version making it a unique conversation piece. In English there are 26 letters in the alphabet while in Spanish there are 27 with the addition of a letter called an eñe. So, this typewriter has a Ñ key as well as having the shift keys and backspace keys identified in Español. The typewriter functions and is in good condition but needs a new ribbon. The portable carrying case shows wear commensurate with age and use. It's a fun and unique vintage item to display on a desk or in a room with vintage industrial style! less
- 12.5ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 12.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Americana, Art Deco, Boho Chic, Industrial, Minimalism, Modern, Spanish, Traditional, Transitional
- Remington Rand
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Hialeah, FL
Cherry Picked Market in Hialeah, FL
With a keen eye & almost 30 years experience in vintage & antique decor and art, we ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.