Art Deco Folding Game Table
Unique Art Deco folding card table with fantastic decorative cast metal corners and upper leg pieces. Table legs are wood ...
moreUnique Art Deco folding card table with fantastic decorative cast metal corners and upper leg pieces. Table legs are wood encased in metal. Patina is lovely, paint is of an off-white color and there is evidence of other shades of past paint in light and dark green.
The folding mechanism is quite
clever as it is operated by a rotating lever. Lever mechanism still functions as it should and with a simple turn of the lever easily opens the table to a standing position and collapses the table legs for storage.
The overall condition of the table is excellent, I find nothing broken or cracked and is still sturdy. When pushed from side to side the table does have a slight wobble but no more than one would expect of a folding card table.
Metal shows patina, surface rust and chipped away paint all wear due to its age, however doesn't hinder in the function of the table nor the moving parts or folding mechanism.
Wood legs encased in metal show signs of age but are still intact. Table legs have very old protective rubber feet, one has partially broken and half of it remains, while one is missing altogether.
Table top is metal covered in maroon colored vinyl and is still in excellent condition given its age. There are areas of discoloration and small areas where the surface doesn't feels as smooth as the rest of the surface. Near of the corners is one small hole likely a cigarette burn. There are no other rips, tears or cracks in the vinyl just minor scuffs and really is in remarkable shape. I'm unsure if the vinyl covering is original but it could be recovered to suit your decor.
All decorative cast metal leg pieces are stamped patent pending but otherwise this clever table is unmarked and its maker unknown.
Vinyl Top: 27.75"W X 27.75"D
Table Leg: 25"H X 1"W (this is the portion of the leg that is wood encased in metal)
Decorative Cast Metal Portion of Leg: 5.5"H and at its widest is 2.75"W, and at its narrowest is 1.5"W
When table is folded: 29.5"W X 2.5"D X 29.5"H less
- 29.5ʺW × 29.5ʺD × 27.5ʺH
- Cast Iron
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Alexa D. in Prescott Valley, AZ
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Almond Card & Game Tables
- Antique White Card & Game Tables
- Art Deco Card & Game Tables
- Art Nouveau Card & Game Tables
- Ecru Card & Game Tables
- Eggshell Card & Game Tables
- Folding Card Tables
- Khaki Card & Game Tables
- Linen Card & Game Tables
- Metal Card & Game Tables
- Phoenix Card & Game Tables
- Round Card Tables
- Tan Card & Game Tables
- Vinyl Card & Game Tables
- White Card & Game Tables
- Wood Card & Game Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.