Antique Chippendale Mahogany Settee
A handsome Chippendale revival mahogany settee made in England during the last quarter of the 19th century. The style originates ...
more A handsome Chippendale revival mahogany settee made in England during the last quarter of the 19th century. The style originates in mid 18th century England and has been a favorite for formal decoration since. This variation is known as "ribbon" back for obvious reasons. The ball and claw feet are references to Chinese styles that where the height of good taste in 1750.
circa 19th century
imported from the United Kingdom
good condition less
- 65.0ʺW × 25.0ʺD × 43.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Scot Meacham Wood Home in San Francisco, CA
Native to the South but rooted in Scotland, Scot Meacham Wood is recognized for both ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations