"Great Gardens of Britain" Book
A selection of twenty of the nation's finest gardens from the length and breadth of Britain encompassing an enormous range ... more A selection of twenty of the nation's finest gardens from the length and breadth of Britain encompassing an enormous range of styles and periods. A brief history of each garden is combined with an engaging description of its main features accompanied by full color photos revealing each at their very best. A magnificent celebration of these gardens whose excellence has made them famous all over the world. First edition published 2011. Original dust jacket in fine condition with only minor shelf wear. Binding is clean and tight and pages are clean. Overall this book is in fine condition. Published by Francis Lincoln Limited. 144 pages total. less
- 10.0ʺW × 0.75ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
St. Christopher Fine Art & Antiques in Los Angeles, CA
St. Christopher Fine Art & Antiques, based in Los Angeles, offers a curated selection of fine ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.