- Room Accents & Accessories
- Models & Figurines
- 1890-1920 Art Nouveau Metal Faneuse Peasant Gir...
1890-1920 Art Nouveau Metal Faneuse Peasant Girl Sculpture
I spotted this piece in the back corner of an antique shop and instantly fell in love with her. She ...
moreI spotted this piece in the back corner of an antique shop and instantly fell in love with her. She reminds me of a more simple time when walking in fields of wild flowers and smelling the sweet air thru a soft romantic breeze was easily obtained. I am about 80% sure she is made of copper but unable to say for sure the type of metal or wood.
She is 20" tall - the wreath is 9 1/2" wide - the girl with the wooden base without the wreath is 15 1/2" tall and the wooden base is 5 1/2" diameter
The metal plaque has the name of the sculpture Faneuse" (tedder) produced during the art nouveau period 1890-1920 in Paris France. Sometime during the 20th century she was converted to a lamp using copper tubing and the addition of the wreath.
Manufacture stamp has a bell in the center and states "Fabrication-France-Made in France-Paris"
The french artist's signature resembles X Rapharll
She has not in perfect condition the metal has normal wear and there are spots on the wooden base.
Please take time to zoom in on each photo to ensure your decision
I'll be happy to send you more pictures is you wish. less
- 9.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 20ʺH
- Art Nouveau
- Condition Notes
- Fair - Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear Fair - Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear less
Charlene T. in Brooksville, FL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- Angel Figurines
- Animal Figurines
- Art Nouveau Models & Figurines
- Bird Figurines
- Black Models & Figurines
- Brown Models & Figurines
- Cat Figurines
- Charcoal Models & Figurines
- Deer Figurines
- Dog Figurines
- Elephant Figurines
- Frog Figurines
- Gray Models & Figurines
- Horse Figurines
- Metal Models & Figurines
- Owl Figurines
- Venus Figurines
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.