Erwine & Estelle Laverne Dining Table
This is a dining table from Erwine & Estelle Laverne for Laverne International, c. 1950s. The NYC based husband and ...
moreThis is a dining table from Erwine & Estelle Laverne for Laverne International, c. 1950s. The NYC based husband and wife design team created this Carrara marble top with a 1.25 inch bullnose sitting atop four chrome legs. The legs appear to come through the table marked with four chrome discs. The weight and presence of the marble is impressive - a statement piece in any room. The 54 inch version of this table was a custom size and can seat 4-6 comfortably. The legs attach to the underside of the table and can be adjusted for leveling purposes.
The marble top table has been professionally cleaned, polished and sealed to its original high gloss finish. There are minor stuns and light marks to the table, all consistent with the age and do not detract. The chrome legs are bright and in good condition, the lower two inches with wear as noted in the photos. The chairs are for demonstrating size and dimension only.
A classic mid-century table to complement a variety of styles and decor. less
- 54ʺW × 54ʺD × 27.25ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Erwine & Estelle Laverne
- Carrara Marble
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history. The table top has minor stuns from use over time and that ...
moreExcellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history. The table top has minor stuns from use over time and that professional polishing and cleaning cannot remove. The chrome legs have some loss on the lower 2 inches.
Please note that is a very heavy piece as the table top is solid marble. less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Mid Cen Mod in Philadelphia, PA
We are passionate about furniture and decor from the 1950s to the early 1980s. Based ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Corner Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Laverne International Dining Tables
- Metal Dining Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Philadelphia Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Silver Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- White Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.