Traditional Tribal Style Hand Knotted Area Rug - 7' X 8'
The tradition of hand-knotting rugs has been passed from generation to generation. Because each knot is made by hand, rugs ... more The tradition of hand-knotting rugs has been passed from generation to generation. Because each knot is made by hand, rugs of this type are truly one-of-a-kind and can take months to complete. Renowned for their timelessness, traditional-style rugs typically have uniform patterns, floral motifs, and elaborate medallions. Due to high knot-per-square-inch counts, traditional hand-knotted rugs are extremely durable and last for years. These rugs are most commonly made of wool, known for its strength, comfort, and durability. less
- 7′ × 8′ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Solo Rugs in New York, NY
Our belief in the power of beautiful design is what first inspired our founders to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.