New Moroccan Hand Knotted Area Rug - 8'3" x 10'1"
Inspired by the weavings of the Beni Ourain nomadic tribe in Morocco’s snowy Atlas Mountains, this modern version offers ...
more Inspired by the weavings of the Beni Ourain nomadic tribe in Morocco’s snowy Atlas Mountains, this modern version offers lushness and warmth in addition to style. Its plush, shaggy pile is reminiscent of the original carpets, which were used as bedding to keep warm in freezing conditions.
The asymmetric patterns are striking, and though the look is thousands of years old, it feels at home in any contemporary space. less
- 8′3″ × 10′1″ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Solo Rugs in New York, NY
Our belief in the power of beautiful design is what first inspired our founders to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations