e.j. Victor Newport Rosecliff Buffet
Design Plus Gallery has a Rosecliff Buffet #1000 Newport Historic Collection by E.J. Victor. This is an American made ... more Design Plus Gallery has a Rosecliff Buffet #1000 Newport Historic Collection by E.J. Victor. This is an American made sideboard by E.J. Victor, the Rosecliff Buffet #1000-21. E.J. Victor is known in the High end furniture world as being one of the best. An italian neo-classical buffet draws its inspiration from a console table at Rosecliff. It features a walnut parquetry top with ebony and holly diamond inlays. had turned fluted pilasters posts with acanthus leaf capitals, shaped radius corners and interlaced garlands on the frieze. The three ddrawers in a frieze are fitted with silver liners. Behind each shelf is an adjustable shelf. The original style of provenance is from Mr. and Mrs. Edgar Monroe, Italian late 19th Century. less
- 82.5ʺW × 19.25ʺD × 37.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- EJ Victor
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Design Plus Consignment Gallery in San Francisco, CA
Design Plus Consignment Gallery of San Francisco and San Rafael.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.