Giovanni Schoeman 70s Cold Cast Bronze Wall Figural Sculpture
Original Schoeman for your home or office
Fascinating Brutalist style wall sculpture with severe geometric representation. Original hessian backing with ... more Original Schoeman for your home or office
Fascinating Brutalist style wall sculpture with severe geometric representation. Original hessian backing with gold metal frame and ready to hang.
Giovanni Schoeman (1940-1981) was born in South Africa and studied at the Johannesburg School of Art, RSA, the Rawnsley Academy, London, the Academy of Arts & Crafts, Holland and the Brera Academy, Italy.
He has a substantial and very loyal following of both private and public collectors. Major commissions in the industry include sculptures for Rolls Royce, The British Museum and a piece for the movie, Rocky II.
Another Schoeman sculpture has also appeared in the first series of the TV program, Mad Men. less
- 28.5ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 18.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Giovanni Schoeman
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Orinda, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Tara's Treasures in Orinda, CA
Retired husband/ wife team sharing our passion for anything vintage, unique, or one-of-a-kind. We deem ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.