Soicher Marin Louisiana Heron Gold Framed Audubon Print
This archival giclée print of the original is beautifully set in a gold bamboo frame that can read as both ...
more This archival giclée print of the original is beautifully set in a gold bamboo frame that can read as both mid-century or traditional – combined with the striking contrast of the cool water and grassy riverbank with the flamingo's vivid blue feathers, this piece makes an elegant addition to any interior.
–Printed using 100% archival rag paper and archival inks
–Custom premium hardwood fluted frame moulding with layered gold finish
–White acid-free mat
–Back is sealed with custom kraft paper, which keeps dust and debris away from the piece (vital for preservation)
–Dry mounted on acid-free foam core backing (keeps the work smooth and supported) using a reversible heat activation process
–Protected by archival UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays (acrylic is more expensive than glass, but used because it offers superior UV protection, is lightweight, and beautifully clear).
–Ready to hang with professionally installed hanging wire and hanging hardware included less
- 38.0ʺW × 0.875ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Contemporary, Early American, Hollywood Regency, Mid-Century Modern, Nautical, Traditional, Transitional
- John James Audubon
- John James Audubon
The Haute Home in Charlotte, NC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blue Drawings
- Charlotte Drawings
- Contemporary Drawings
- Early American Drawings
- Gold Drawings
- Green Drawings
- Hollywood Regency Drawings
- John James Audubon Drawings
- Mid-Century Modern Drawings
- Nautical Drawings
- Plexiglass Drawings
- Traditional Drawings
- Transitional Drawings
- White Drawings
- Wood Drawings
- Yellow Drawings
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.