Louis XV French Provincial Nightstands- A Pair
Express a distinct style and taste with this pair of elegant French Provincial two-drawer nightstands / chests that are in a ...
moreExpress a distinct style and taste with this pair of elegant French Provincial two-drawer nightstands / chests that are in a class of their own. Featuring fancy ornate brass pulls; curved fronts.
Measure approx. 29 3/8" x 18 3/4" x 26 1/2" H.
A unique shape lends these bedside chests a decidedly upscale air, and you will love the sophistication they add to your home décor. Everything about the craftsmanship of these pieces is top notch. As functional as they are beautiful, these side tables contain a generous amount of storage space for their size. Their two-drawer design yields convenience and space in equal measure. This, combined with their modest height, makes these bedside chests ideal for use as period style nightstands, much in the same way that similar chests were used centuries ago. Also like their predecessors in period antique furniture, these chests have been crafted with a strong, solid wood structure that promises to keep them sturdy for many years to come. The value of an heirloom quality piece lies in exactly that–standing the test of time–and these chests most certainly will do so.
Being a matching pair makes placement of these chests easy. While excellent for use next to a bed, they would also function perfectly as matching end tables by a sofa or chairs or flanking a doorway or fireplace. Sophisticated yet practical, impressive yet informal – those remarkable chests are meant to function within the realities of day-to-day living while allowing you to create a space that best amplifies your personal style.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make those lovely bedside chests yours today!
****Treasure Island Interiors****
Offered in very good vintage condition; minor signs of use consistent with the normal, residential employment they have seen. The pictures are of the actual items you are purchasing, so please look at them closely to confirm their condition and outstanding appearance, as they are part of the description. Those rare bedside chests possess fantastic vintage appeal. They are truly a treasure and an investment for the generations. Vintage items are incredible pieces of history and are always in style. They also offer a meaningful way to contribute to the environment by recycling pieces from the past.
Come from a clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.
Those fine chests represent spectacular value for money, and we have no doubt they will serve and delight the new owner for many years to come. less
- 29.5ʺW × 18ʺD × 26.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Treasure Island Interiors LLC in Maplewood, NJ
TREASURE ISLAND INTERIORS ~ Timeless Treasures of Household Elegance ~ Offering exclusive selection of antique to modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3 Drawer Nightstands
- Brown Nightstands
- Farmhouse Nightstands
- Floating Nightstands
- French Provincial Nightstands
- Large Nightstands
- Louis XV Nightstands
- Mirrored Nightstands
- Narrow Nightstands
- New York Nightstands
- Nightstands with Drawers
- Shabby Chic Nightstands
- Small Nightstands
- Tall Nightstands
- Traditional Nightstands
- Wide Nightstands
- Wood Nightstands
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.