Antique Distressed Persian Rug / Wall Hanging - 4′4″ × 6′2″
This product is no longer available.
Beautiful antique distressed Persian rug with gorgeous rust and navy coloring featuring center medallion, and great pattern though out.
Great ... more Beautiful antique distressed Persian rug with gorgeous rust and navy coloring featuring center medallion, and great pattern though out.
Great Bohemian Accent Layer Rug! Thin (worn) not Plush, works on the wall or on the floor!
width: 52 inches // 4 FT 4 INCH
length: 74 inches // 6 FT 2 INCH
condition: she's heavily worn in some spots - (as shown) and does have a long "hole" (shown) that runs 14 inches, this is like a "crease" - meaning - it could be repaired quite easily and without really distracting from the rug.
As you can see, the fringe is worn and one corner is worn as well. But otherwise, amazing rug! Great coloring, symbols, and pattern. If you don't mind your antique rug showing age.. this one could be for you. less
- 4′4″ × 6′2″ and 0.25″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Studio 180 in midlothian, VA
Vintage Furniture & Home Decor. Where the Far East Meets the South West.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.