Vintage Persian Sarouk Rug - 6'11" X 10'11"
This product is no longer available.
Vintage unpainted Persian Sarouk carpet with the most unusual pattern of swirling leaves out of it's center and extra fine ...
more Vintage unpainted Persian Sarouk carpet with the most unusual pattern of swirling leaves out of it's center and extra fine Herati border.
The main colors are soft red and navy while accent colors include: light blue, brown ivory and pale yellow.
Hand knotted - wool on cotton - fine weave.
Condition: has about 80 % nice short pile and about 20 % where pile is lower as well as other small areas of wear as associated with age and use - refer to pictures.
Has a small hole approx. 1 inch at the top left border which is easily repaired or covered with a piece of furniture. less
- 6′11″ × 10′11″ and 0.15″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $75
Beshaj Oriental Rugs in Fort Myers, FL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.