Pink Le Tigre Scalamandre Upholstered Eames Office Chair
The Eames® Aluminum Group Collection (1958) began as a special project for Eero Saarinen and Alexander Girard, who needed seating ...
more The Eames® Aluminum Group Collection (1958) began as a special project for Eero Saarinen and Alexander Girard, who needed seating for a home they were designing for industrialist J. Irwin Miller in Columbus, Indiana. The request was for leisure chairs light enough to move from indoors to out and strong enough to withstand the elements. At the time, the Eameses were exploring ways to use aluminum, which had been strengthened, refined and made more affordable since WWII. They constructed a lightweight die-cast frame for the project, then wrapped it in a sling – a “sitting pocket” that subtly conforms to the body’s shape. The result was a completely new type of seat and a departure from the idea of a chair as solid shell. While the original concept was for outdoor seating, the Eameses quickly recognized its possibilities for indoor use. This collection has been in continuous production by Herman Miller since 1958. Constructed of 61% recycled materials, it’s also 88% recyclable at the end of its useful life. Backed by a 12-year manufacturer’s warranty. This is an authentic Eames chair by Herman Miller. Made in U.S.A.
Measures: (32.5"–34.5")H x 23"W x 23"D; seat (17.5"–19.5")H; arm (25.75"–27.75")H
Freshly upholstered in Scalamandre's leopard fabric. less
- 23.0ʺW × 23.0ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $100
- Free Local Pickup in Oklahoma City, OK
Sara Kate Studios in Oklahoma City, OK
Simply put, Sara Kate Studios sees life in the little things. We treasure the special ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.