Antique Persian Heriz Rug - 8' x 10'1"
This hand-knotted wool antique Persian Heriz rug features a modern traditional style. Highlighting an ornate centre medallion with two cartouche ... more This hand-knotted wool antique Persian Heriz rug features a modern traditional style. Highlighting an ornate centre medallion with two cartouche finials and an all-over rectilinear design, this Persian Heriz rug is full of character and highly decorative. The traditional color palette is rendered in blue, red, navy, light blue, coral, rust, beige and brown. Meticulous detail reveals an amazing level of precision seamlessly blending into the energetic composition. From the equally compelling border to its rich composition and intimate patina, this vintage Persian Heriz rug is remarkably captivating throughout and truly an exceptional work of art. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Persia (Iran). Measures: 08'00 x 10'01. Date: 1920 - 1929. Early 20th Century. less
- 8′ × 10′1″ and 0.325″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
Esmaili Rugs in Dallas, TX
Welcome to the Antique Rug Gallery of Esmaili Rugs and Antiques, Inc. By traveling the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Arts & Crafts Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Baby Blue Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Blue Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Brown Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Dallas Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Lodge Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Mid-Century Modern Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Modern Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Navy Blue Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Persian Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Pink Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Red Traditional Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations